- Who is Immersion?
- Click here for the Company Overview.
- Where is Immersion headquartered?
- Immersion is headquartered in San Jose, California:
50 Rio Robles
San Jose, California 95134
- When was Immersion founded?
- Immersion was founded in California in 1993 and reincorporated in Delaware in 1999.
- On which exchange is Immersion traded and what is its ticker symbol?
- Immersion is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker symbol IMMR.
- When did Immersion's initial public offering (IPO) take place and at what price?
- Immersion's initial public offering was held on 11/12/1999 at a price of $12.00 per share.
- Where can I find the latest litigation information?
- You can find the latest litigation information here.
- What is Immersion's CUSIP number?
- How can I purchase Immersion stock?
- Immersion's common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker or online trading service, or generally through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- Can I buy and sell stock directly from Immersion?
- We do not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan to outside investors.
- Does Immersion issue dividends or have a Direct Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
- Immersion does not currently pay a dividend.
- Who should I contact regarding my stock certificate(s)?
- Click here for Transfer Agent.
- Who is Immersion's independent auditor?
- Deloitte & Touche LLP. Click here for Contacts.
- When is Immersion's fiscal year end?
- Immersion's fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Where can I find historical financial information?
- Please visit the Financial Information section of our investor relations website.
- How can I request additional financial materials?
- Please visit the Quarterly Results page and our Download Library.
- What companies has Immersion acquired?
- In 2000, Immersion acquired HT Medical, Virtual Technologies, Inc. and Haptech.
- How do I contact Immersion Investor Relations?
- Click here for Investor Contact information.